Network Manager is a free and open source Windows tool that will aid you in monitoring and configuring your network adapters. Its main features are:
- monitor traffic activity per network interface
- get detailed info about each network interface (i.e. public/local IPv4/IPv6, MAC, GUID)
- configure various network interface's parameters including IPs, DNS server and metrics in an organized way
- manage Windows network routes with a friendly user interface
- view and create routes for all IP sessions opened on your system
- both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported for most features
- 2 load balancing methods
- NAT-based (IPv4 only) [unstable]
- Windows (using identical route cost metrics) [unreliable]
- no installation required, it's a portable application
It's compatible with Windows XP-SP3/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008 R2/8/8.1/10 both 32 and 64 bit versions, and it requires that at least Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
update, or any newer .NET Framework
, be installed on your system. Versions of Windows 8 and above have this framework already installed by default.
All requirements are checked up at runtime and requested for installation when missing.
No separated action is needed.
This program was created with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, it is released under MIT
license, and its source code is available at GitHub
If you have any problems using this tool, be sure to check the knowledge base articles
or ask it on the forum
. Also, you are more than welcome, to post any bugs or suggestions on GitHub
Latest version: 2015.8.19.232